Sunday 31 January 2016

Chocolate day quotes collection

Hiiii friends we are sharing here some best selected chocolate day quotes.We hope you will read and share this quotes with your friends.

Like a lot of kids, I had a Superman cake or different theme cakes, but then I hit the age where I think my mom thought I was ready for the German chocolate cake that she makes for my dad. Just the sight of that, the taste of that frosting, just reminds me of being at home with my mom and my dad and my sister and my friends.

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces.

I’ve always got a sweet tooth. I have chocolate hidden in places that nobody knows about.

When I have bad days, I just eat lots of chocolate ice cream and dance to the ‘Lion King’ soundtrack. It’s really odd, but it’s true.

I love cheeseburgers and chocolate – milk, not dark, and hot chocolate with marshmallows in the winter!

Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.

I’m a big kid. I love drinking chocolate milk. I’m not afraid to watch some cartoons once in a while when I’m with my nieces and actually be attentive.

I think I do myself a disservice by comparing myself to Steve Jobs and Walt Disney and human beings that we’ve seen before. It should be more like Willy Wonka… and welcome to my chocolate factory.

After about 20 years of marriage, I’m finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate.

Record that I don’t trust these people, that I think something is wrong with them, and that they’re probably – and this must be said – total duds in bed.”

“I listened wide-eyed, stupid. Glowing by her voice in the dim light. If chocolate was a sound, it would’ve been Constantine’s voice singing. If singing was a color, it would’ve been the color of that chocolate.”

“Every now and then, I’ll run into someone who claims not to like chocolate, and while we live in a country where everyone has the right to eat what they want, I want to say for the

“Like magic, she felt him getting nearer, felt it like a pull in the pit of her stomach. It felt like hunger but deeper, heavier. Like the best kind of expectation. Ice cream expectation. Chocolate expectation.”

“The greatest tragedies were written by the Greeks and Shakespeare…neither knew chocolate.”

“The End is Nigh!” the man shouted.
“Is there still time for hot chocolate?” Riley asked.
The-End-is-Nigh guy blinked. “Ah, maybe, I don’t know.”

“He showed the words “chocolate cake” to a group of Americans and recorded their word associations. “Guilt” was the top response. If that strikes you as unexceptional, consider the response of French eaters to the same prompt: “celebration.”“The End is Nigh!” the man shouted.
“Is there still time for hot chocolate?” Riley asked.
The-End-is-Nigh guy blinked. “Ah, maybe, I don’t know.”

“What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.”

“Can I come back and see you sometime?”
“Long as you bring me some chocolate,” Gramma said, and smiled. “I’m partial to chocolate.”
“Gramma, you’re diabetic.”
“I’m old, girl. Gonna die of something. Might as well be chocolate.”

“Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.”

“Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain.”

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”

“Don’t wreck a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty.
Chocolate isn’t like premarital sex. It will not make you pregnant.
And it always feels good.”

“Strength is the capacity to break a Hershey bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces.”

“Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive.”

Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © VALENTINE DAY WISHES STATUS SMS IMAGES WALLPAPERS JOKES | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com