Sunday 31 January 2016

Rose day whatsapp status collection

But just keep trying
Be fresh as Rose.

Everything About You Is Interesting,
Your Smile, Your Laughter, Your Beauty,
Your Scent And Your Company.
I Always Think Of You With A Smile On My Face.
I Love You My Precious Rose.

Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance
to the person who is reading this.

Happy Rose Day!
weeter than the candies
lovelier than the red roses
more huggable than soft toys
that’s what you’re
here’s wishing you a Rose Day

‘Don’t send yellow rose if you want a long everlasting relation; don’t give white rose if you want a romantic relation send a red rose which defines our beautiful relation.’
Happy Rose day dear .

‘Bunch of rose I am sending you
Yellow to show our happiness
White to show our purity
Black to show our darkest secrets
And red to show our love
Happy Rose Day

‘This rose day I wish that all the thorns on the path of your life be vanquished and your life path be filled with petals of love, friendship and blessings.’
Happy Rose Day

With this rose, I m not only give you merely a rose,
but I give you my heart and soul.
I send to you all the love I have to give,
and anything else that would give me the
chance to touch your heart.
Happy Rose Day My Sweet Heart

With this rose, I reveal all my
thoughts and feelings about you
that I have withheld for so long.
I feel when I am with you… I am like a rose,
not because of it?s beauty,
but because I am able to bloom and grow with you…
HappY Rose Day

Every night when I look at the moon, it reminds me of you, how you can see the same moon. It makes me sometimes sad because I can see the moon, but I can´t see you. Happy Rose Day!

You know what Rose Means It also means: R- Rare. O- Ones. S-Supporting. E- Entire life.

—;-<@ —;-<@ —;-<@ Roses exclusively for a nice person… ‘YOU‘ From a simple person… ‘ME‘ Keep roses until they dry… Keep my relation until I die… Happy Rose Day!!

The Rose Speaks of Love Silently, in a language known only to the Heart.Happy Rose Day!

Be soft as flower Be strong as rock Be nice as me I know its difficult But just keep trying Be fresh as Rose.

The Rose Speaks of Love Silently,in a language known only to the Heart.Happy Rose Day Sweetheart!

A Single Rose for u for being in my life,Thank you so mush to complete my Life.Happy Rose Day.

My eyes r blind without ur eyes to see, similar to a rose without color. Love u forever Happy Rose Day.

Any 1 can love a Rose.But no 1 will love a leaf that. made the Rose. don’t love some one who is beautiful but love the one who can make Ur life beautiful. Happy Rose Day.

This rose day I wish that all the thorns on the path of your life be vanquished and your life path be filled with petals of love, friendship and blessings.’Happy Rose Day!!

With this rose, I reveal all my thoughts and feelings about you that I have withheld for so long. I feel when I am with you… I am like a rose, not because of it?s beauty, but because I am able to bloom and grow with you… Happy Rose Day!

lovely roses lovely u and lovely r the things u do but the loveliest is the friendship of the two one is me and other is u happy rose day!

Every bird cannot dance But peacock do it Every friend can not reach my heart but u did it. Every Flower can not express love But rose do it.happyrose day!

A Bunch of Red roses signifies deep love & respect for you my love. Friends for Ever Sweatheart!!Happy Rose Day
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © VALENTINE DAY WISHES STATUS SMS IMAGES WALLPAPERS JOKES | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com