Sunday 31 January 2016

Rose day quotes collection

Hiii friends, We are sharing here some best selected Rose day quotes collection for you that you can use on this Rose day . We hope you will like this Rose day quotes.

There may be many flowers in a man’s life, but there is only one rose.

If you have found the one you love then you have found the rose in a forest of thorns.

You can complain because a rose has thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have a rose.

In love, the hard times will surely call, and no lover is without their flaw. But you must have rain to see the rainbows, and endure the thorns to have the rose.

Have you ever watched a rose as it fades away; the color becomes deeper as the petals dry. That’s how my love for you deepens as the days go by.

Just remember, during the winter, far beneath the bitter snow, that there’s a seed that with the sun’s love in the spring becomes a rose.

Friends are the roses of life… pick them carefully and avoid the thorns!

Even if love is full of thorns, I’d still embrace it for I know that in between those thorns, there is a rose that’s worth all the pain

If love were what the rose is,And I were like the leaf, Our love would grow together,In sad or sighing weather.

Man, I’m the No. 1 living and breathing rock star. I am Axl Rose; I am Jim Morrison; I am Jimi Hendrix.

My love is like a rose divided into two, the leaves I give to others, but the rose I give to you.

In the 20th century, the United States endured two world wars and other traumatic and expensive military conflicts; the Depression; a dozen or so recessions and financial panics; oil shocks; a flu epidemic; and the resignation of a disgraced president. Yet the Dow rose from 66 to 11,497.

I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.

Among my activities was membership in the Boy Scouts; I rose each year through the ranks, eventually achieving the rank of Eagle Scout and undertaking leadership roles in the organization.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. I believe that Jesus died for my sins, and rose again, and that’s my belief. I still don’t know what ‘Christian’ means. I’m a follower of Christ, but I keep making a whole bunch of mistakes. And I thank God for forgiveness.

I want to be remembered like Pete Rose. ‘Charlie Hustle.’ I want people to say, ‘Wherever he was, he was always giving it his all.’

She had already allowed her delectable lover to pluck that flower which, so different from the rose to which it is nevertheless sometimes compared, has not the same faculty of being reborn each spring.

How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.

One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.

What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.

Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.

Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose.

One rose says more than the dozen.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © VALENTINE DAY WISHES STATUS SMS IMAGES WALLPAPERS JOKES | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com