Sunday 31 January 2016

Chocolate day whatsapp status collection

Hii friends, we are sharing here some best collection of chocolate day status that you can use to put up on whatsapp as your status on this chocolate day. We hope you will like and will share this chocolate day whatsapp status collection with your friends too.

Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of those pieces.

There Is Nothing Better Than A Friend, Unless It Is A Friend With Chocolate ..

Nuts just take up space where chocolate ought to be.

I suffer from “chocophobia” .. a totally logical fear that the world will run out of chocolate.

Chocolate saves lives…….. because it keeps me from going insane

These are my two new best friends, Coffee and Chocolate: neither talk back to me and both make me feel “Great..!”

‘Love is like a chewing gum, it tastes only in the beginning! But friendship is like chocolate, it tastes till it ends!’ Happy Chocolate Day

I’ve been reading about the ill effects of chocolate and alcohol so I have decided to give up reading..

Today is a great day for chocolate! Because It’s “CHOCOLATE DAY” Friends

Chocolate and Friends are best medicines than Laughter

Chocolate flows in deep dark, sweet waves, a river to ignite my mind and alert my senses

Idea of a good balanced diet is… A piece of chocolate in each hand.

I believe chocolate can solve any problem

Some people call it Chocolate. I call it breakfast!!!

I wish chocolate would shrink my ass instead of my pants
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © VALENTINE DAY WISHES STATUS SMS IMAGES WALLPAPERS JOKES | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com