Sunday 31 January 2016

Propose day quotes collection

Hiii friends, we have shared here some best selected propose day quotes for you that you can use on this propose day 2016. We hope that you will like this selected quotes and will share them too.

I got a Valentine’s Day card from my girl. It said, ‘Take my heart! Take my arms! Take my lips!’ Which is just like her. Keeping the best part for herself.

Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.

I’ll love you, dear, I’ll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.

A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.

The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.

I’d kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.

This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.

I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.

It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it I do not want horses or diamonds – I am happy in possessing you.

Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else

They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.

Where there is great love, there are always wishes.

If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.

How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.

Grow Old Along With Me;
The Best Is Yet To Be.
Will You Spend The Rest
Of Your Life With Me?
Happy Propose Day Love.

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.

May the beauty Of Propose Day fill your heart with Love & happiness..

‘Love puts the fun in together,_ the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.

Love is heat… You are sweet… When two Lips are meet each other. then Love is complete….Happy Propose Day…!!

Love is not Something you find Love is Something thats find you..!!

I want to be with U until the sun falls from the sky.Happy Propose Day..

U are the happiness of my life, and I want to live happy with U forever..will you ?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © VALENTINE DAY WISHES STATUS SMS IMAGES WALLPAPERS JOKES | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com