Sunday 31 January 2016

Valentine day wishes collection

The beauty of red roses cannot compare to the love that surrounds this special Valentine’s Day. This will surely be a day full of hugs, kisses and love. Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweetheart.



The closeness we share means so much and I love you deeply. I hope you have a Valentine’s Day as wonderful as you are.



Thank you for everything that you do for me, from making sure I have coffee in the morning to tucking me at night. I love you and I would be lost with you! Happy Valentine’s Day!



Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life. Thank you for always being so supportive and for putting up with me. You are my angel!



Nothing can compare with you
Not even the flowers in full bloom
Nor the beautiful sunset in the west.
I wish to bring you happiness
And all the love, even my life!
Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart!



There’s nothing better than spending this day with the person I care about the most. Happy Valentine’s Day!



Happy Valentines’ Day to the person who has managed to make me smile every single day we’ve been together. I love you!



Let us get married again.
Happy Valentine’s Day Honey.



Rough times become easy when you are here.
Your inspiration is enough to keep me moving on.
Thank you for your love. Happy Valentine’s Day!



Luv is like playing da piano.
1st u mst learn 2
play by da rules,
dan u must 4get da
rules & play 4rm ur heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day



Through good or bad
ups or downs
Better or worse
You were always there to hold me up
Thanks for giving me the most wonderful ride of my life



I miss you every minute you’re away.
Let us fall in love more.



Valentine’s Day we think of those.
Who make our lives worthwhile.
Those gracious,friendly people who.
We think of wid a smile.
I m 4tunate 2 know u.
Dat’s y I want 2 say.
2 a rare & special person.

Happy Valentine’s Day !



If all da happiness I have ever known,
would b all dat I would ever own
It would b all right, it would b ok,



Hi dear,
I love you so much.
I cant live without you.
I need you in my life.
Everyday I want to see your eyes.
Hold ur hands n walk with you.
Every night I want sleep on your chest.
Wanna make love with you.
Wanna be a good mother to your kids.
Wanna be a good wife to you.
I want your love forever.
Then one day i will die on your lab.
But my love will never die for you.
I LOVE YOU…

Thinking of you!
Dreaming of You!
Hugging you!
Missing you!
Wishing you!
I Love You!
Happy Valentine’s Day!





Everything comes with an expiry date.
Thankfully something like friendship, still exists.
I at least have something forever.
I don’t ever want to lose you.
Happy Valentines day.
My Valentine,
I am glad you’re mine,
For you brighten up my world.
It is a joy,To just enjoy,
The time spent with my girl.
Till the end of time,
You and I will never part.
And I will,Forever still,
Call you “Gorgeous”and “Sweetheart”.



is. I feel so complete with you and as you have always told me that ‘if our love is true, God will surely show us the way’. I love you with every beat of my heart. Happy Valentines Day!!!



Am not good with colors. Many a times I failed my painting assignments and I don’t ever want to fail again.
Do you know why I chose you?
Do you know the color of eternity?
Well, your love seemed so clear to me. I could see through it and I felt that I will always be a winner with you.
Happy Valentines Babe.



I know this Valentine’s Day card is late, I’m sorry that I couldn’t get you anything, but just know that I love you and I cherish you each and every day of my life. I’m thankful that you’re part of it and look forward to forever! I love you baby



Lövèäßlé Ñümßèr>143
Lövèåßlé flöwèr—>RÖSÉ
Lövèaßlé Place>TÄJMÄHÅL
Lövèaßlè D套>14th FèßLövèåßlèÖrgåñ>
HÉÄRT,
& Lövèaßlé Frìèñd>¥ÖÜ”`
HAPPY` VALINTINE`



You are the world to me. U make my life totally complete. They say that absence from those whom we love is worse than death, but I feel that in absence we realize how s winged cupid painted
blind …



My Heart To You Is Given,
Oh Dear, Do Give Yours To Me,

We’ll Lock Them Up Together
And Throw Away The Key



So Many Time
I Thought I’d Never
Find Sum1 To Love Me
d Way I Needed 2 B
Loved Then
U Came In My Life
&
Showed Me
Wh8 True Love
Really Is

Happy Valentine’s Day



trong our love

If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could
wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone…



To Give Pleasure To
A Single Heart By A
Single Act Is Better
Than A Thousand
Heads Bowing In Prayer



Love looks not with
the eyes
but
with the mind
and
therefore is



If you wake up one day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be?
Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree.

It is very tough to believe a stranger,
But if someone loves you more than fish loves water,
Holds your hand tight with tears in his eyes and says,
The moment I saw you
I fell in love with you
I can’t live without you
and want to spend the rest of my life with you

I Love you

What will you reply?

To be treated the same way everyday… that’s my take on Valentine’s Day

May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance.

May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.

Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © VALENTINE DAY WISHES STATUS SMS IMAGES WALLPAPERS JOKES | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com