Sunday 31 January 2016

Valentine day quotes collection

A Valentine Card $4
A Box of Chocolates $10
A Dozen Red Roses $30
You being my Valentine PRICELESS ..!!!

In love there will always be a special someone
A special someone that will protect you
And bring you roses to let you know how special you are
And to love, forever more .
Happy Valentine’s Day !



It was February sixth: eight days until Valentine’s Day. I was dateless, as usual, deep in the vice grip of unrequited love. It was bad enough not having a boyfriend for New Year’s Eve. Now I had to cope with Valentine datelessness, feeling consummate social pressure from every retailer in America who stuck hearts and cupids in their windows by January second to rub it in.

A valentine is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.

It still seems like magic every time I remember how love softly touched our hearts bringing in together Happy Valentine’s Day.

I Love my eyes when u look into them; I Love my name when u say it; I Love my heart
when u Love it; I Love my life when you are in it. Happy
Valentine’s Day!

It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.

I’d kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs.

When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out.

Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way.

This is what our love is––a sacred pattern of unbroken unity sewn flawlessly invisible inside all other images, thoughts, smells, and sounds.

There’s a long life ahead of you and it’s going to be beautiful, as long as you keep loving and hugging each other.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.



Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.

This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.



How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said. A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.

Where there is great love, there are always wishes.



Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © VALENTINE DAY WISHES STATUS SMS IMAGES WALLPAPERS JOKES | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com